Wednesday, August 15, 2007

to the birthday bitch

hey women,

just wanted to document this momentous occasion...23 years ago today, kristin jane conover entered the world. a shining star even from infancy, she glows ever brighter with each passing year. as she created this space for us to share ourselves with ourselves, i thought it was only appropriate that i pay tribute here.

kristin, happy birthday! you are a wonderful woman and i'm so glad we have you.
i wish you an absolutely fabulous day, and many many many happy returns.
much love from the other half of the show

*WE DO WHAT WE WANT*

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Thanks Meg!!! I had a great day getting tatted, seeing friends, and sleeping on floors. Thanks to everyone for the messages, texts, and in-person good times.

Sorry the posts have been so few and far between this month. Between my friend visiting from England for the last two weeks and getting ready for the big Boston move, I haven't had much time to post.

I hope you all are well and I'll get back in the swing when my friend takes off next week.