Sunday, July 1, 2007

Happy July!

I just want to remind everyone that if you would like to post your own poetry, photography, artwork, etc. that would be awesome. Some folks have expressed an interest in this but I'll break the ice with a poem or two once I find/write them (it'll be soon I promise!). So bust out those pens, cameras, or brushes because we'd love to see what you can do!

On a personal note, I just decided that I will in fact be going to grad school at Boston College in the fall! Ilya and I will be moving there on September 1st. I hope I can catch some time with all you West Coasters before then and I'll see all you East Coasters soon! Oh and check out this awesome group I already joined!

2 comments:

nidhi said...

awww! but boston is BORING. at least it strikes me as such from my forays in their airport. ha.

congrats though! so exciting. get the hell outta santa cruz!

i will be in DC "several" times a year through my new job, maybe we can meet up!

hope to see you before you go!

Daren said...

Boston Huh,
Whos going to watch our apartment. I heard that college is full of a bunch of right-wing religious fundamentalists anyhow.
:)